I'm happy to announce the JabberManual project. The intent of this project
is to create a complete set of documentation related to Jabber, including
guides for end users, server admins, and developers as well as complete
protocol documentation. All of the documentation currently hosted on the
new jabber.org website was generated from the DocBook XML source files of
the JabberManual project, and more documents are on the way. Because I
created all the existing docs, I know that they are are lacking in many
ways. Creating a dedicated project for documentation will enable other
people to contribute and add to what I've done. Here are some details...

You can now report "bugs" and request features at the JabberStudio project
page:

http://www.jabberstudio.org/projects/JabberManual/project/view.php

The XML source is here:

http://www.jabberstudio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/JabberManual/

We also have two mailing lists, one for contributors and one for
translators:

Contributors are welcome. I'm working to put together a roadmap so that
people won't step on each other's toes. :)

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
Jabber Software Foundation