There are a thousand and one great UI toolkits out there. I highly
recommend XUL, but thats because I have developed a serious addiction to
it.

Or if you are looking for great utility libraries, boost.org takes the
cake.

You should only use MFC if your Pointy Haired Manager(tm) is holding a
gun to your head.... on second thought, its not worth it. Just say NO.