tis 2002-10-22 klockan 14.22 skrev Henry Kleynhans:
> Hi All,

Hi!

> I've had a look at the code library table on Jabber.org, and I was
> wondering if you could advise a C/C++ client-side library to use.

I'm writing a library using Glib/GObject which is a object oriented
library for C. We are using it to write our own jabber client using
Gtk2.

Hopefully I'll be able to make a release of it before leaving one month
for New Zealand in three weeks. Let me know if you want to try it out
before I've been able to get a release out and I'll direct you to the
CVS.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/