On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 01:09:24PM +0200, Adrian Rapa wrote:

> I want to set up an jabber webclient project at jabebrstudio.org. Is
> someonme interested in becoming developer?

Don't know if you guys have seen this one, but it appears to have basic
functionality and is used by a few sites for web based Jabber
interaction:

   http://phpjabber.g-blog.net/HomePage

>From the site:

   ClassJabberPHP is a PHP class which you can use to connect to a
   Jabber server. It allows you to easily connect and authenticate to a
   server and furthermore to interact with that server. It supports the
   offers a few nice features - at least that's what I think, but I'm
   far from unbiased. ;)

For a list of some sites using it:

   http://phpjabber.g-blog.net/ProjectsUsingTheClass

--