ons 2003-01-15 klockan 21.07 skrev Peter Saint-Andre:
> On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Mantas [ISO-8859-13] Kriaučiūnas wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I see no news and no messages about gabber development :(
> >
> > Is this excellent project dead ?
> >
> > I hope not and I wait 0.8.8 version with impatience (0.8.7 crashes to
> > me often, when there are problems with internet connection)
>
> There is a "Gabber2" project but it is in the early stages.

Just for the record, we are planning on releasing a Gtk2/GNOME 2 client
soon (I just have to find the time to do the final touches to both the
client and the client library).

http://micke.hallendal.net/screenshots/Gossip-groupchat.png
http://micke.hallendal.net/screenshots/Gossip.png

The code is available in our CVS at:

cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs co loudmouth
cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs co gossip

You also need libgtcpsocket from GNOME CVS:
cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs/gnome co libgtcpsocket

Together with GNOME 2.0 or higher.

Please try it out if you want and file bugs against
http://bugzilla.codefactory.se/ if there are features that you really
need to start using it. Currently support for transports are missing
(though if you already have the transports setup they work).

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/