tis 2003-03-04 klockan 16.04 skrev Trent Melcher:
> anyone got a quick & dirty app in C for sending messages to a user???  I
> have written one using the Net::Jebber module for Perl, but need to do
> something similar, in C.  Or better yet, point me to some C API's for
> writting command line line app, all I need to do is connect to the server
> and push out a message, then disconnect.

Hi!

I have written a Jabber client library in C. I'm currently in the
process of documenting the last structs and then fix a release critical
issue before releasing the first version.

It's available in CVS,
cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs co loudmouth

API docs can be found at:
http://afs.codefactory.se/~micke/loudmouth/API/ch01.html

Let me know if you are interested and I'll hack up a little example for
you (the one I use for my blog is using an older version of loudmouth).

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/