From: David Greenfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 March 2003 6:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JDEV] Article on Presence Applications

Folk,

At the behest of St. Peter, I thought the community might appreciate the following....

This May, Network Magazine will publish a feature on presence-based applications. The article will give corporate network managers a sense of what can be done with IM beyond simple text-based messaging.

If you've got an app or know of an app that leverages IM for more than simple text-based messaging or presence for more than simple online/offline status, drop me a line at the address below.  I'll help get your message across to the 200,000 network managers who rely on Network Magazine or speak to you on background if that's the sort of think you'd like to do.

Ciao,

David Greenfield

International Technology Editor

                      Network Magazine - International Office

IM: NetMagDave  (on AIM, Yahoo, and Hotmail)

v: +972-2-651-9742

e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Snail Mail:

2 Chai Taib,  Entrance A,  Suite 6

Jerusalem, 95405  Israel

This electronic message transmission contains information from

TMP Worldwide and is confidential or privileged. The information

is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named

above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any

disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this

information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic

transmission in error, please notify us by telephone immediately

at +61 2 8233 2222

**