Hello Peter,

(Your status is set to away at the moment so here is the mail.)

I recently built a plugin for my client (RhymBox) of the game Reversi/Othello.
It uses a Jabber based protocol and took only about 6 hours to write (and 3 hours in Photoshop, ouch ;-) ).
The reason I put it in my client was actually to show the power of XMPP, and my new little scripting based plugin framework.
The game is still part of an IM client but a very fun application of XMPP. What do you think?

I'm considering Battleship now. :-D

Kind regards,
Sebastiaan

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

As you may know, members of the Jabber community will be at the
O'Reilly Open Source Convention next week. I would like to present
interesting demos of Jabber-based software at the convention, esp.
software that is not straight instant messaging. If you have software
that you think would make a good demo, please contact me via Jabber ASAP (or email if you must).

Sorry for the late notice.

http://www.jabber.org/oscon/

Peter