Title: Development of AIM Transport

Hello,

I am using jabber-1.4.2 with aim-transport-stable-20030314. I have two problems that I think are related that my company is willing to pay for someone to fix.

1.) When a jabber user with many AIM buddies logs in, too many presence packets are sent to me. Is there any way to control this correctly? I get the following messages:

sessions.c:633 [AIM] rate warning (paramid 0x0002): curavg = 1696, maxavg = 6000, alert at 2080, clear warning at 3090, limit at 1650, disconnect at 1200 (window size = 68)

The other question is related in that I still receive presences from AIM buddies that I have deleted from my roster.

However jabber does not remove the user from my roster, it changes the item subscription from "both" to "from" as seen below: <item jid='[EMAIL PROTECTED]' name=''[EMAIL PROTECTED] ' subscription='from'>

Jabber also does not remove the user from my AIM XML file.

So whenever I log in, I get presence from the user that I deleted (unnecessary)

Any and all help/solutions/suggestions are welcome.

Again we are willing to pay someone with experience with Oscar and Jabber to fix/modify the AIM transport to solve this problem.

Please reply off-list via email.

Thanks,

Hans Menzi