Hi Todd,

Go to Jabberstudio.org and look at the Components section (http://www.jabberstudio.org/project/?cat=6). Either msglog or JaWeLo should do the trick.

Please note that I haven't actually played with either of these personally myself ;)

--GuruJ.

P.S. To anyone else: does Jabber 2.0 have logging enabled by default? If not, are there plans to make this happen? I'm sure that many corporations would love an IM product that has good logging capabilities 'out of the box'!

Todd Kennedy wrote:
Hello all.

Is there a Jabber server (I couldn't find an option for it in jabberd)
that lets you log all communication going in and out of the jabber
server?

I know the SEC requires this for compliance with stock and securities
trading logs, so I figure it should be out there somewhere.

Thanks.
Todd