From: Chris Chen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 4:00 PM
To: Cunningham, Steven
Subject: Re: [JDEV] Formatting pt. 2 - JAJC

Hi,

That is not how you utilize the jabber chat service's sendPrivateMessage().. You should read the javadocs for the method.

JabberChatService.sendPrivateMessage() accepts a recipient JID and the "body" of the message, NOT the XML representation of the message.

As I mentioned before, please read my previous post on how to send a chat message that contains HTML.  I replied to your message yesterday.

Thanks,
Chris