Hi Matthias,

You could be right about the index being forgotten :-) and you are right about making an index with a smaller width than the full column. But i haven't seen such a drastic drop in performance as you seem to have encountered without indices.

One other point that i noted is that most of the key fields are not numeric this also leads to a big drop in performance both for inserts and retrievals.

best regards
raditha

Matthias Wimmer wrote:

Hi Raditha!