Hello all,

I need to change the jabberd code so it auths differently.
I currently have 2 different databases which have:
a) ntlm hashes (official password database)
b) a random generated hash (web service auth database)

I want to enable my users to:
a) auth against the official password database (ntlm), or...
b) if the password wasnt "correct", it is probably wrong OR a hash.
if it is an hash i want to try to auth the user into the second database.

The problem is i cant debug all of the code of the c2s module!

What is the function where the PLAIN TEXT passwords go?
I could only find a hash authentication that i dont understand.

Please help.

Thanks in advance,