Hi Luis!

Luís Miguel Silva schrieb am 2004-02-23 15:51:59:
> My problem is that my c2s server crashes when i get make a mysql
> connection...
> Here is a snap of the code...

Try to figure out where the server actually crashes. You might configure
the code with --enable-debug and run the component with the -D flag.

But you get better results by using a debugger. Enable that a core file
is written when a process crashes by "ulimit -c unlimited" before you
start the process. After c2s has crashed you should have a file called
"core" in the working directory. This file contains the state of the
process at the time of the crash.

Start gdb with the location of the c2s binary as the only argument.
After gdb has been started enter "core-file core" (if core is in the
directory you are at that time) and afterwarts enter "bt" ... you will
then see the line of code in which the process crashed and the list of
function calls that brought the process to this point.

Tot kijk
    Matthias