As part of my never-ending efforts to prevent the sending of spam and
other malicious content over the jabber.org mailing lists, I have made
a change to the list configuration to filter out messages with certain
kinds of attachments. Specifically, messages are now allowed to have
only the following kinds of attachments:

multipart/mixed
multipart/alternative
text/plain
application/pkcs7-signature
text/x-vcard

Messages with any other kind of attachment will be rejected. Content
that is text/html will be converted to text.

Are there any other content-types we want to allow for attachments?

BTW, this policy applies to the following lists:

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
Jabber Software Foundation