Hi Remy!

Remy HAREL schrieb am 2004-06-02 15:02:52:
> attr = nad_find_attr(nad, 0, -1, "to", NULL); retuns 0 and allow me to
> call NAD_AVAL(nad,attr) which returns the previous text.

As I already wrote your some time ago: NAD_AVAL will "return" a pointer
to a string that is not zero terminated. You _have_ to use NAD_AVAL_L to
get it's length.
If you need to convert it to a C string, you can do this with snprintf
... but if you care for performance you might not get it as a C string
put keep it as what it is.

Tot kijk
    Matthias

--
Fon: +49-(0)70 0770 07770       http://matthias.wimmer.name/
HAM: DB1MW                      xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]