On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 14:04:01 -0700 (PDT), Alto George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

maqi,

You say this has already been solved and to search the
archives...

I did search the archives and the only thing I found
was about possibly getting a domain name via
dyndns.org. Ok, I did that but still couldn't get
JabberApplet to work. The problem this time is the old
Applet sandbox security

Make sure your jabber server is configured to run on the dyndns domain. Also make sure the webserver that provisions the applet to the user is running on that domain. So point your browser to "myname.dyndns.org" not an IP address or something simulair.