Hi. I've just put a new release of MSN-t online with very experimental file
transfer support.

Any files that a MSN user sends will be accepted and downloaded to the server
that MSN-t runs on. There are a few problems with the way this works now,
most notably the fact that all files are accepted, and that all the data is
read into ram before being saved to disk.

I'll update this soon to actually send the file to the Jabber user that it's
intended for, and then hopefully eventually we'll have two-way file transfer.

Anybody interested in contributing some code would be most welcome, testers
aren't needed at the moment, but will be later.

Also, does anybody know of any existing C code that either uses the Jabberd1.4
API, or would be compatibly with it, that does file transfers?

Have fun with it everybody..
http://msn-transport.jabberstudio.org

---

James