Oh, sorry I should have mentioned it before. We'll get rid of it shortly (as
in, today) - we've had it up there to help avoid growing too fast in our
first few weeks of beta. I know a lot of people have a moral/philosophical
problem with NDAs, so my apologies to anyone who was off-put. Like I said,
we'll probably take it down very soon.

Eric