Hello!

Alexey Shchepin wrote:

Hello, Oleg!

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:44:53 +0400, you said:

OVM> Hello!  Sometimes I get messages from server like this.

OVM> [01:47:16] <jabber.mydomain.ru> The user
OVM> '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' was just created on node
OVM> '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'.  [01:51:48] <jabber.mydomain.ru>
OVM> The user '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' was just created on node
OVM> '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'.

OVM> This looks like server allow registration of existing
OVM> account.

No, this user probably unregistered first, and then re-registered again.

OVM> Or this is bug of client program.

OVM> Did anybody have such situation ?

I've seen such behaviour with JAJC, usually after user have tried to
register on icq transport and then cancels registration, probably JAJC
sends unregistration packet on main server instead of icq transport.

I think, we find problem (thanks to Michail Pishchagin for help):
This looks like a bug in several jabber clients:
If user add server contact to roster (notafter recieving welcome message, for ex.), then remove it, clients send unregistration to server. If this user relogin, client creates new account, with new blank roster etc.

So, client program must check if servername in JID not equal of name of deleted service.

--
Regards, Oleg
xmpp: [EMAIL PROTECTED]