Hi, I'm trying to write a component allowing to send messages using webservices. Since I don't want to open a different xmpp stream for any possible caller of the service, I'd like to have a component, called soap, able of sending messages with arbitrary from attributes.

I'm using the latest jabberd 2.x, and I try to send a stanza like this one from a componet bound as 'soap':

<route to='[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
  xmlns='http://jabberd.jabberstudio.org/ns/component/1.0'
  from='soap'>
  <message to='[EMAIL PROTECTED]' xmlns='jabber:client'
    from='[EMAIL PROTECTED]'>
  </message>
</route>

If this is sent to a local user (serverA==serverB) the messages is correctly delivered, but when it is sent to a different host I receive this error message:

<route to='soap'
xmlns='http://jabberd.jabberstudio.org/ns/component/1.0'
from='s2s'>
<message to='[EMAIL PROTECTED]' xmlns='jabber:client'
from='[EMAIL PROTECTED]' type='error'>
<error code='503' type='cancel'>
<service-unavailable xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas'/>
</error>
</message>
</route>

Any suggestion?
Thanks

--
Fabio Forno, Ph.D. - Research Assistant
Politecnico di Torino - Dip. Automatica e Informatica