Mats Bengtsson schrieb:

FYI, I'm working actively to get SVG into my whiteboard.
Right now implementing path drawing which is the major
graphics item missing in Tcl/Tk, but is at the core of SVG.
For people interested in doing something similar, you shold be aware
of that SVG is something very complex, presumably more complex than XMPP itself.

If anyone interested I've put a memo at:
http://coccinella.sourceforge.net/docs/MemoSVG_XMPP.txt
that discusses some of the problems we may encounter when
bringing SVG in a distributed environment like XMPP.

/Mats

Excellent. I am glad some efforts flow into whiteboarding over jabber.

What i encountered during work on enigma3 (complat.sourceforge.net/jnlp) is, some servers allow only nodes of about 50k size - 50k are not that much when working with SVG documents.
... Maybe truncating those SVG documents would have helped ... anyway, i just wanted to pass on the experience ...

regards,
ulrich