On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 04:03:14PM +0200, Matthias Wimmer wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Are there any clients that support JEP-0013 (Flexible Offline Message
> Retrieval)? I have implemented this for jabberd 1.4.5 and would then
> test it against existing implementations.

Tkabber has support, but not exactly of JEP-0013. It uses the following query
for requesting offline message headers:

<iq type='get'>
  <offline xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/offline'/>
</iq>

instead of disco#items query.

The reason is that it's not reasonable to use usual disco query as a
state-switching query (server not only replies to the query but also changes
its behavior - doesn't send offline messages).

Best wishes!
--
Sergei Golovan