On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 11:15:29AM -0700, Tim Anderson wrote:
> http://www.jabber.com/index.cgi?CONTENT_ID=318
>
> The two locations referenced off of this article are stale. I can't seem to
> browse to anything at http://jabberstudio.org/project/ for some odd reason
> (as mentioned before) and there isn't anything *obvious* when just trying to
> plow through the CVS head at
> http://www.jabberstudio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/
>
> Where these projects killed off, or renamed to something else?

These projects never really existed, in the sense that code was never
checked in, although binaries were made available. Sometime in the last
12+ months, temas and I decided to limit JabberStudio to open-source
projects that check in code via CVS and SVN, so these projects (if you
can call them that) will not be returning.

Hope that helps, feel free to ping me with further questions.

Peter