On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 10:11:28AM +0200, Bart Matthaei wrote:
> Did you strace the process to check what it's doing?

I did, it doesn't seem to be making any i/o calls once it blocks (though
does consume 99% of CPU).  I'm not sure if any of the strace output
before it blocks could be useful but I can't see anything that draws my
attention.

> Also, did you make sure the InIQ() process actually returns?

It seems to be happening before InIQ() is even called.

>       $con->Process(0);

This would still block.  I think 0 just means that no timeout is set.
Though I did try it anyway and it doesn't help.

Thanks,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Lunn