Jabber developers,

Coversant is looking for developers to work on the SoapBox line of
products.  We're looking for people anywhere from intern to senior level
for various exciting projects, and probably a few dull ones here and
there (they're unfortunately impossible to avoid). :)

Our products are currently based on a mixture of C#, VB.NET, C++, and
JavaScript.  We're looking for people with experience with OOP, test
driven development, XMPP/Jabber, installation scripts/packages, and
.NET. However, we won't turn down a great person because they're missing
a buzz word on their resume. We're most interested in people that are
self motivated, eager to learn, understand Jabber/XMPP, are familiar
with team development, and who thrive on new technology and breaking new
ground.

Send an Email or Jabber IM to [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you're interested
and we'll chat (a.k.a. interview).  Please provide a resume including
links to any projects you participated in that are publicly available.

Thanks,

JD Conley
Coversant, Inc