I gmane.network.jabber.devel, skrev Peter Saint-Andre:
> > Agreed.  My hypothesis is they just don't have S2S implemented yet and
> > wanted to get _something_ out there for the free beta testing. ;)
>
>  And BTW, s2s is not easy. Heck, the Jive Messenger folks added it just
>  recently, perhaps for that very reason. ;-)

And it certainly won't be any easier, when the S2S components need to be
distributed.

I belive that it is a HUGE step for Jabber/XMPP even if Google never
supports S2S. Compared to MSN/you-name-it, it is still an open standard,
where all users are allowed to use any platform they see fit, with any
client they see fit..    but I certainly hope s2s will come. :-)

Jesper

--
./Jesper Krogh, [EMAIL PROTECTED], Jabber ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]