On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:15:26 +0200, Rory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Tijl,

On Sat, Aug 27, 2005 at 03:38:43PM +0200, Tijl Houtbeckers wrote:

Well, since google says in their FAQ that they don't have SRV enabled
*yet* (my emphasis) what's the fuzz about in the first place? :)

What I was really asking was that they make this entry
sooner rather than later. It's a five minute sysadmin job,

I doubt it's a 5 minute sysadmin job for Google, with their highly distributed network and all. If you can do it in 5 minutes without endangering their millions of dollars per hour operations, maybe they should hire you for it :)

In other words, they seem to be aware of it, and I doubt a google developer lurking on JDEV (if there even is one) will speed it up much ;)