On Aug 27, 2005, at 5:57 AM, Remko Troncon wrote:

Hi, I'm currently using the c-based MSN transport, but it isn't that
stable..

As a user of the PyMSN-t transport, i can say that it is stable as a rock. It has been a lot more stable than c-msnt since the first release of the python version. I don't recall whether groupchat was ever in c-msnt, but if it was, it never worked correctly, while it does for a while now in the Python version. This in itself should justify dropping the C version altogether.

The c version did support groupchat among MSN users, provided the server was configured properly and the chat was initiated by an actual MSN client. At least I've never known of way to get it to work outside of having the MSN user start it.

--
Jamin W. Collins