From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of BreezeChan
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 8:31 AM
To: Jabber software development list
Subject: [jdev] About "No Operation"

Dear All,

Is there have any command like "NOP" in ftp protocol for XMPP?
There have  a proxy server between  my jabber client & server,if no
communication between the server and client in ten seconds, the proxy
server will drop the conneciton. So,i hv to let the client send somthing
to server every 9 seconds. Does XMPP have some command just for keep
connecion ?

B RGDS,
Breeze

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender does
not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.