Hi,

JD could you please check if I am doing something completly stupid?

I dont want any room locking after creation by a <presence/> with or
without enclosed xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/muc#owner'

As a hotfix I commented out these lines. My hope is that it does not
lock any new room.
file:
  xdata.c
function:
  void xdata_room_config(cnr room, cnu user, int new, xmlnode query)
lines:
  332,333
replaced:
         if(new == 1)