Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 12:57:43 +0100
From: Sascha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [jdev] PHP Jabber
To: Jabber software development list <jdev@jabber.org>

Hi Jhune,

did u made an phpinfo() and checked if the socket function is enabled?
if it is....
did u tried to connect with annother clien like PSI or exodus?
if that all is ok...
just serach in the php source for the file or class that handles the
connection and add echo or print command where messages are send or
received,

so u can see if its valid xmpp and if there is any kind of response.

btw... which php jabber client are u using?

greetz Sascha

Dear Sascha,

I cant locate the socket function that you stated... Is this the same with socket support? Its currently enabled. As of now, am using Trillian Pro as my client. With Trillian, I have no problems in connecting to jabber.org.au

As of now, am in the office and am behind a firewall. Only ports 80,81, and 443 are open and are Service by Apache.

Is it ok if I send you the codes? I really need to run this codes...

Thanks,
Jhune