Hello,
I'm currently working on some small utils for jabber as Open Source. I write
it in C++/Qt, with an attempt to make it cross-platform. My current project
is Jaboard - jabber draw board, something like MSN whiteboard, but as a
stand-alone program.

If you do not want to think of something new for yorself, you may want to have
a look at http://sisel.pretel.cz/ (or, in english
http://sisel.pretel.cz/english/).

Dne pondělí 02 leden 2006 01:50 Sathish R napsal(a):
> Hi friends,
>
> I am new to this mailing list and jabber. I like to develop something
> interesting using jabber (as a hobby). But there are many clients and
> servers. Is there anything new that can be done with jabber? If anyone has
> any ideas, pls share with me. (I am interested in c/c++ development in
> linux environment).
>
> Regards,
> Sathish R

Have a nice day

--

Windows are like..
windows. Shiny but fragile and expensive.

Michal Vaner (Vorner)