Hi all,
in order to implement my plugin as internal component of wildfire, I
implemented the "Component-interface" and the "Plugin-Interface".

I want that my component will be started at start of wildfire. Such as " multi user chat service".

My plugin-initialization shows as follows:

public void initializePlugin(PluginManager manager, File pluginDirectory) {

                 XMPPServer server = XMPPServer.getInstance();
                 initialize(server);
                 hostname = server.getServerInfo().getName();
                 userManager = server.getUserManager();
                 presenceManager = server.getPresenceManager();

                 componentName = "presence";
                 internalComponentMgr = InternalComponentManager.getInstance();
                 setServiceName(componentName);
                 start();
             try {

                internalComponentMgr.addComponent(componentName,this);
                componentLog = internalComponentMgr.getLog();//To log
information sent and received from/into component

             } catch (ComponentException e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                }

        }

where:
public void setServiceName(String name) {
        JiveGlobals.setProperty("xmpp.ipresence.service", name);
    }

public void start() {
        internalComponentMgr.start();
    }

PLEASE correct me if I am at wrong way. Additional hints are welcome.

Best regards

Abdelatif