On 2/6/06, Dhoren Hernsor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes. and for both

If you want to access an existing server over http, you would have to
typically tunnel the connection thru something like punjab or jhb.
These are implementations of http binding and http polling for xmpp.

If you want to access the server thru socks, you will need a php socks
client.  I think it should be available already.

HTH,
Vinod.