Currently, there is no way currently to save conversations that are encyrpted. The service can only handle the text bodies of message stanzas. There is no way to manipulate the content of existing conversations. Is there something specific you had in mind?

-Jon

On 2/9/06, Michal Vaner (Vorner) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dne úterý 07 únor 2006 20:04 Jon Perlow napsal(a):
> Hi,
>
> I am a developer on Google Talk and Gmail. We are working on a JEP proposal
> and will send it out soon.

Hello,
I would like to know, will there be a way to save conversations that are
encrypted, for example by gpg? Will there be a way to explicitly change the
history?

Thank you.

--

Windows are like..
windows. Shiny but fragile and expensive.

Michal Vaner (Vorner)