On Friday 17 February 2006 07:51, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> FYI, I've started to define a "Jabber-ID" email header so that people
> can automatically detect JIDs associated with senders (could be cool for
> presence icons in email clients, message verification a la JEP-0070,
> etc.). More here:
>
> http://www.saint-andre.com/blog/2006-02.html#2006-02-16T13:23
>
> http://wiki.jabber.org/index.php/Jabber_Email_Header

Awesome!  This is just like how the MSN transport reminds two people using it
that they could be talking with Jabber instead.

Now two people with Jabber-ID capable mail clients will be able to find a
better way to communicate, and thus you're still indirectly helping to
destroy email. :-)

TX

--
             Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]