Thanks Remko and Michal "vorner" Vaner

But my question is not just blocking somebody's message. I want to make a filter rule, and apply it to the server to block anything as I like, including the IQ/message/presence package.

For example, If Server receives something as followed and I have made a rule to filter the elements marked in blue before, the client will get the xml package as followed.

Is there a JEP define the protocol?

Server received:

<iq type='result'
    from='[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
    to='[EMAIL PROTECTED]/balcony'
    id='info3'>
  <query xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/disco#info'>
    <identity
        category='conference'
        type='text'
        name='Romeo and Juliet, Act II, Scene II'/>
    <feature var='http://jabber.org/protocol/disco#info'/>
    <feature var='http://jabber.org/protocol/muc'/>
  </query>

</iq>