Justin,

There are no plans to move Wildfire from GPL to LGPL or Apache. It's
pretty important for our Open Source business model that we're able to
charge organizations that embed Wildfire into their commercial apps (and
hence purchase a commercial license agreement from us).

If you're interested in reading about our Open Source philosophy, see:

http://www.jivesoftware.org/about.jsp

Also, a fairly recent and relevant blog entry from us:

http://jivesoftware.com/blog/2006/10/09/open-source-business-model-chapt
er-2/

Regards,
Matt