As you may know, the JSF is working to establish an intermediate
certification authority (ICA) for use over the Jabber/XMPP network. The
initial CA we are working with is StartCom:

http://cert.startcom.org/

To make this work seamlessly, it would be very helpful for various
server and client software projects to include the StartCom root
certificate (which BTW is also now included in the Mozilla cert bundle,
so you can simply use that if desired). We will also have a cert for the
ICA itself, but that has not yet been issued. I'll post again to this
list when the ICA cert is available.

Thanks!

Peter

--