i think we also should setup a participant list on the Wiki. So all members/developers who are interested to participate the event can signup there. I think most of us have to stay in a hotel for some days, so we should recommend 1 or 2 hotels.

Alex

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
The devcon / interop event around FOSDEM is still on schedule. I have a question for folks about the timing. Mickael Remond and I have been looking into dates and we think that it might be better to hold the small interop event / devcon on Monday (February 26) instead of Friday (February 23). That way people can get to know each other a bit over the weekend at FOSDEM and we can talk a bit about some of the topics we want to discuss in more depth. Then we can have a more focused day on Monday.

Thoughts?

Peter