Eric Hacker wrote:

Is anyone maintaining Net::XMPP and Net::Jabber? I've got some patches
to fix a few bugs and some other issues.

I don't think so. Someone contacted me last year with a patch for a nasty bug in Net:XMPP and I tried to contact the author without success. However, I'm sure that I could get through to him if needed (I know people who must know his phone number). Perhaps you and "elmex" could contact me offlist and I can try to coordinate communications (IMHO it's always good to have a clean handoff when a project needs a new maintainer).

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
XMPP Standards Foundation