hi,

I'm writing a windows service, The service reads operations from a table of Sql
server and process it to jabber server(wildfire), if the operation processed
fail, the service will re-process it.

when I test the program, I try to register an exist account, jabber server
returns conflict, so the program will process the operation again and again

The problem is that after the operation fails many times(such as 350 times),
the service still call the xmppcon.open with "XmppCon.RegisterAccount = true;"
to register, But the jabber server returns nothing, and  these three events
alse didn't occur:"XmppCon.OnError  XmppCon.OnXmppError XmppCon.OnSocketError"

So I want to ask, does anybody know why this happens? thanks

sunng