Thanks for the information, too.
Now all we can do is to make the client as fault-tolerant as possible :)

On 19/06/07, Sylvain Hellegouarch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for this summary because I've been reading these sections of RFC
3921 *a lot* and there are so many different combinations that I lose it
quickly.

/me pokes psa too. A diagram of all the different interactions would go
a long way /me thinks

- Sylvain