11 aug 2007 kl. 12.04 skrev Jonathan Chayce Dickinson:

On Sat, 2007-08-11 at 11:41 +0200, Tomasz Sterna wrote:
Dnia 10-08-2007, pią o godzinie 14:38 +0200, Jonathan Chayce Dickinson
napisał(a):
Anyway, I am coding an Jabber server in Ruby, and I am
hosting it on Google Code. So I am looking for
contributors/developers.

Cool.
Looking forward to see if you come up with any new core design. :-)

Yeah, expect Rails meets Ruby...

Very nice! I've been tossing that idea around ever since I first got in contact with Ruby and Rails. Looking forward to see the results :)

Keep it up!

// Mikael Hallendal

--
Jonathan Dickinson
Developer [Xeer Technology]

email:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
jabber:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
twitter:    Moitoius

Principle will kick us all in the butt one day. If you have principle,
you have all you will ever need.

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com