From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Massimiliano Mirra
Sent: 14 September 2007 12:09 PM
To: jdev@jabber.org
Subject: Re: [jdev] XMPP code library for Objective-C or C

On 9/5/07, Devraj Mukherjee devraj-at-......... |jdev2|
<...> wrote:
1. Does anyone know of an Objective-C/Cocoa library to do XMPP? If yes
then which one would you recommend.

2. Otherwise are there any C code libraries that one would recommend.
The only one I have had a quick play with is Loudmouth.

On a slightly different take: does any of the current C libraries
offer support for writing server (as opposed to client or component)
code?

Loudmouth 1.x does not support this but I have plans for that at some point in Loudmouth 2.x, any help in this area would be appreciated and would also speed up the implementation of it.

Cheers,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com