Thanks a lot Tobias for your quick response. It worked. :-)

I tried it 2 days ago, it didn't work. And I tried it today again. And it
worked. :-)
Earlier, I tried to compile the core library, did something wrong there and
created a mess. This time, I used the library directly and just compiled the
example myself. Worked like a hot knife in the butter.

What I understood is, it's a very nice library. I would use that in very near
future, when I will need to write code in .net cf.

Right now, I will write some code in Java, so another library that I was able
to use, would be more useful at the moment.

Best Regards.
Neun

Tobias Markmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Have you tried agsXMPP lib? This is
supposed to work on Windows Mobile
if I recall correctly.
See: http://www.ag-software.de/index.php?page=agsxmpp-sdk

Cheers,