Hi All,

I am looking for vendor or open-source project that can provide me with
XMPP Server/Client on WIN CE 5.0.

I already went through list of XMPP clients/server on jabber.org and don’t
see the XMPP server for WIN CE 5.0.

Any suggestion or pointer will be appreciated.

Regards
Pankaj Trehan
Project Engineer
Westell, Inc.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.westell.com

This e-mail and its attachments are a private communication sent from Westell
Technologies, Inc.,
a telecommunications company.  Its contents may contain confidential and
proprietary information that is protected.
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from
your system.  Thank you.