25 feb 2008 kl. 00.55 skrev Peter Saint-Andre:

Hi,

Mikael Hallendal wrote:
25 feb 2008 kl. 00.23 skrev Peter Saint-Andre:

Hi,

Nice going everyone!

Not so nice yet. More bugs than I care to name... :(

When I click on the submit library node I get an access denied on [1]. Do I need to do something or does an admin have to enable my account to
be able to submit information?

You need to be granted "content creator" privileges. One of the website admins can do this for you. Like me or Florian Jensen. I would have done
it already but it seems you didn't use one of your usual nicks. ;-)

Oh, but I did, maybe you just didn't know about it? ;)

"hallski" is the account.

Thanks,
  Micke

Peter