Dnia 2008-03-30, nie o godzinie 17:48 +0200, Sander Devrieze pisze:
> >  Why another web client? What is wrong with JWChat?
> >  And if there is something, maybe it's better to put the efforts in
> >  extending/fixing JWChat?
>
> Because competition can result in a better JWChat client *and* a new
> client...and 2 good clients is better than 1 ;-)

The "competition law" would be true if we were on the commercial free
market.
But once we are in the Open Source world, I seriously doubt that we have
enough manpower to use the competition to our advantage.
On the contrary - experience shows that segmentation of efforts in OSS
leads to gazilions of half-finished projects. See sf.net for reference.

--
  /\_./o__ Tomasz Sterna
 (/^/(_^^' http://www.xiaoka.com/